Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday?

I'm not sure what to think about the practice of Wordless Wednesday... I've seen my sister adhere to this 'Blogger Montra', but I'm not sold on it... For one - I have been unable to 'blog' since last Friday - Ugh!!! (I was doing so well, too...) Besides - I like to chat... It's what I do, people...

Anyways - I don't have long to rant with regal ramblings - but I leave you with this closing idea for Wordless Wednesdays... I don't remember Jesus saying, "Go into all the world teaching them what I've taught you and make them my disciples... But you can't teach on Wednesdays..." Haha - Just kidding... Have a great Wordless Wednesday Blogger World...

"For I alone know the plans I have for you... Plans to prosper and not to harm you; to give you hope and a future - GOD (Jeremiah 29:11)

1 comment: